9 Nov 2009

I Need That...

Je rêve de Paris


I have just returned from a trip to Paris and had to blog about it.  Paris is everything you see in the movies, the cobbeled streets, the chic Parisian style, Patissieries, quaint street cafés and most importantly the best shopping.

Vintage - I visited Didier Ludot at the Royal Palais and was in awe of the amount of Chanel, Hermes, YSL and Dior available. There are a couple of other vintage stores in the Royal Palais but none have the huge variety that Didier Ludot offers.  I was longing to buy a Haute Couture Chanel jacket so I could parade around the city dreaming I was Coco herself...  Dider also has a store dedicated to LBD's, with the exception of a few red dresses.

 



Stores - There is a boutique for every design house in Paris but Printemps has everything under one roof, located on Boulevard Haussman the store is a fashion lovers paradise and definitly worth a visit.



Also the Colette boutique on Rue St Honoure is a gem stocking high fashion to techno gadgets and books, is a great little store and a favourite of celebs when in Paris.


Thigh High Style...
Everywhere I looked in Paris I saw thigh high boots they seemed to be a staple of the Parisian winter wardrobe.  I am lusting after the Fendi boots as seen below on Daisy Lowe, Alice Dellal, Roisin Murphy and Brandy.



What I bought...
Tiffany pearl studs, Louis Vuitton Leopard Stole and Karl Who t-shirt


I desperatly wanted a vintage Chanel chunky chain necklace but didn't find the right one!





Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment