21 Apr 2010

I Need That...

Leather Vest

Everybody has a trusty leather jacket, I wear mine most days but this summer I am going to ditch it for a more season appropriate leather vest. A hybrid that seems long overdue is perfect for adding an edge to a pretty summer dress or completing a simple jeans and tee look.

Inspiration
 Many celebs have been seen rocking leather vests recently...
 Cheryl Cole in Preen, Fearne Cotton in Alice by Temperley, Rihanna in Alexander Wang and Taylor Momsen in Express and Express

Wearing...
I am currently waiting for my leather vest to arrive and can't wait to start wearing it!


Wanting...
There are so many great leather vests out there here are a few of my favs...



Are you going to be wearing a leather vest this summer?




No comments:

Post a Comment