22 Apr 2010

I Need That...

Chanel Summer 2010 Beauty
  
As I have mentioned in a previous blog I am a Chanel Le Vernis nail colour devotee and am always eager to find out what the next big colour will be!  After the outrageous success of Jade in 09 and the sell out of the Particulière shade earlier this year everyone has been guessing what is coming next...

Wanting...
Here is the Summer 2010 Chanel Le Vernis colour pallette, from left to right Nouvelle Vague, Mistral and Riviera.  Nouvelle Vague is the stand out as it resembles last years Jade and I am guessing this will be the shade with wait lists.  I particularily like the Riviera clour as I love to have brightly coloured nails in Summer, I will of course purchase all three when they are released in the UK on May 7th.
I am also lusting after the Gloss Fluo de Chanel in Laser too.
 Wearing...
 As I have a couple more weeks to wait before I can try the new brights I thought that I should try an existing shade and opted for Orange Fizz a coraly colour that is georgous in the sunshine.
What is your favourite nail colour to wear in Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment