20 Apr 2010

I Need That...

Olivia Palermo's Wardrobe

I have a major style crush on The City's Olivia Palermo.  She mixes high fashion with high street and has some amazing vintage accessories.
This month Olivia has opened up her wardrobe to Vogue UK and is featured in the "Today I'm Wearing..." section.  Everyday Olivia posts a picture and breakdown of her outfit, I have checked the site religiously everyday and am loving all of her looks, here are a few of my favourites...
Olivia wears: Markus Lupfer dress (altered to a top), Daryl K leather pants, sequinned Converse Chuck Taylor's, Hermès Birkin bag, Noir bracelet and a vintage scarf.
 Olivia wears: leather jacket, shirt, bag and necklace are all from Topshop, skirt by Topshop Unique, shoes by Zara and bracelet and ring are vintage.
 Olivia wears: jacket, jeans and shoes all by Topshop, Rebecca Taylor tee, Birkin bag again and a gold Rolex watch.
I love how Olivia puts outfits together and accessorizes, she always looks amazing from head to toe.

Olivia's Apartment
Olivia's style is not limited to her wardrobe, she has an amazing apartment in New York that is regularily featured on The City.  It's a perfect blend of modern pieces and vintage finds and has the perfect finishing touches much like her fashion.  My favourite piece is the Hermès tray she has displayed on her coffee table...I need one!


Wanting
Olivia has teamed up with Roberta Freymann to launch a collection of necklaces that are available online and range from $250-$270, here are the Mitte, Tribeca and Le Marais pieces.  My favourite is definitely the Le Marais, named after Olivia's favourite Paris district...

What is your favourite Olivia look?

No comments:

Post a Comment